Backup Chunker is a backup / synchronization program with unique features: multiple synchronization and versatile compression with strong encryption.
The program is designed for both novice and advanced users, and has the following features:
- Easy to setup backup tasks.
- Can copy files between many types of storage: Hard disks, USB drives, burn CD/DVDs, MP3 players, internet backup services (using WebDAV), FTP & Secure FTP servers and more.
- Has the ability either to synchronize files, or synchronize with "chunks" which are small to medium sized compressed and/or encrypted zip archives. This is a very unique feature of Backup Chunker; you can back up all your files to small to medium sized archives (using the common zip or 7-zip format) that are both compressed and encrypted. On each backup, only the new and modified files are re-compressed, and only the affected chunks changed.
- Can handle many different scenarios, like synchronizing files between many computers and storage devices. For example you can sync your home computer with a USB stick (using compression and encryption), and then your USB stick to your work computer. This way you can keep your computers synchronized and also have a compressed & encrypted backup copy on your key chain!
- Archive format used is the common zip or 7-zip that can be extracted if required with any simple file compression utility. - Industrial strength encryption (AES-256) that has no back doors. - Extremely fast synchronization of thousands of files, even to locations on a network or the internet.
- Backup Chunker is Freeware. You can use Backup Chunker free of charge for as long as you want for simple synchronization tasks and burning to CD/DVDs. To use the more advanced features, you can buy the Professional Version.
Backup Chunker can help with all day-to-day backup scenarios, for simple or demanding tasks.
Our solution is especially good if you have thousand of files that need to be saved for backup purposes or frequently synchronized with other computers and back.
Any synchronization or backup task you can imagine!
Synchronize files between computers connected via a wireless or LAN network.
Copy files between a computer and an MP3 player and/or burn to a CD/DVD.
Synchronize files on a computer with a USB removable disk then to an mp3 player and then to another computer. The process can also be reversed or changed in any order.
Synchronize files on a computer with a USB removable disk utilizing small to medium compressed and/or encrypted zip archives, and then back to another computer. The process can also be reversed or changed in any order.
Synchronize files with an FTP, Secure FTP or WebDAV server (like an internet backup service). Afterwards restore the backup on another computer (for example at work). Also keep a backup on a USB stick or CD/DVD rom. The process can be reversed or changed in any order.